TCG Button

Monday, August 29, 2011

Soul Winning Brings Glory to God

All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
--2 Corinthians 4: 15

Please take a moment and remember how you felt towards Jesus Christ when he first came into your heart.

Do you remember the love, the gratitude, and the relief you felt?  Do you remember the feeling of being different?  On the inside?  Do you remember being amazed that God loved you THAT much?

There you were -- born again.  The angels celebrated.

Does your adoption as a child of God bring glory to God?  Yes!
You are a part of the body of Christ.  You are part of His glorious inheritance (Eph. 1:18).

So, would you leading others to the Lord bring Him glory?  Yes!

Take the leap of faith by sharing your faith.  Tell someone about how "the grace" reached you, and then close the deal by leading them in a prayer asking Jesus to come into their heart.

Prayer:
Daddy, I ask that you would touch everyone who reads this with great boldness to share Jesus, that the spirit of the world that blinds the lost would be bound, and You would be glorified in bringing many to glory.  I receive all of this in Jesus' name -- Amen!

2 comments:

  1. I do so much teaching that I have gotten out of the habit of sharing my salvation story. I loved doing that. Thank you, Rob, for reminding me that I can't forget to share the Gospel, even in my small groups. Just because they say they are saved doesn't mean they are. I thought I was for years only to find out I wasn't.

    Blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Cherie!

    ReplyDelete