TCG Button

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GLORIOUS

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, . . ." -- Ephesians 1: 18 (NIV; emphasis added)

A recent conversation:        
     Me: "Did you know that every believer is glorious?  And, that every church full of those believers is glorious?"
     Sister in the Lord: "I don't know if I experience that."

I can relate to what my sister said, but why don't we experience that glory?  I believe that the reasons are right here in this passage in Ephesians.  And, over the next days and weeks, we'll take a look at this passage in its entirety and find out what's up and how to change it all for the better. 

The entire purpose of this blog is to encourage YOU to see and experience the glory that is the Spirit of Jesus living on the inside of YOU and every other person on the planet that names the name of JESUS CHRIST!

Thank you for reading today, and until tomorrow -- remember, JESUS IS LORD!
           

2 comments:

  1. Love this post Robert! I subscribed to your blog and look forward to what God pours out to us through you!

    Cherie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes His glory living in us and through us...because of His sacrifice. Amen

    ReplyDelete